Cooking cream (dairy) 100g
Earl grey tea 12g
Anods Milk couverture 188g
Anods Dark courvature 55% 64g
unsalted butter 24g
liquid glucose 16g
Anods Dark Choco Buttons as required for cups
Anods white choco buttons for decoration
Anods Cocoa Powder for decoration
- Fill a cup/mould about a quarter of the way full of Anods dark choco buttons, then use the paintbrush to paint the chocolate up the sides of the cup to the top.
- Try to create an even layer, and inspect the cups as you finish them to make sure there are no weak, streaky areas.
- Let the chocolate cups set completely, either at room temperature or in the refrigerator.
- Bring the cream and tea to almost boil and remove from the heat and let infuse for 10 minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine trainer (if you lose cream during the process, top it up to the cream weight you started with)
- Mix the liquid glucose and the couvertures together in a food processor
- Reboil the cream and pour it to the food processor
- Emulsify until smooth
- Add the butter, mixing completely.
- Cool down slightly till its warm enough to pour but not too warm to melt the chocolate cups.
- Pour it to the cups
- Decorate it as you wish and enjoy.