- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 3 tablespoons Anods cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup margarine
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup Anods Dark Choco Chips
- Preheat oven to 175 degrees C. Grease cookie sheets.
- Mix together the all-purpose flour, Anods cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder
- Add salt and cinnamon; Mix properly and keep aside.
- In a large bowl, cream together the margarine, brown sugar and white sugar. Beat in the egg and vanilla. Stir in the flour mix using a wooden spoon. Mix in the oats and chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoonfuls onto cookie sheets, leaving 2 inches between cookies.
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until lightly browned. Allow cookies to cool on baking sheet for 5 minutes before removing to a wire rack to cool completely.
Credit to our friend Chamali